These cups are quite short, but because of their untapered body
shape, they have a very high capacity for their size, so is excellent for heavy periods.
The Small Fleurcup menstrual cup is suited to
adolescents, younger ladies - especially good for teenage girls with heavy flow as it will hold about twice as much as a tampon can absorb. The large is better for mums of any age and all women over 30, but especially good for those with a heavy flow.
- I (theoretically) stock 7
pink, orange, black, green, blue, and violet.
- A balanced, rounded design, to ensure you can remove your Fleurcup gently and easily.
- A 'peach skin' texture inside and out for easy insertion and removal and also for easy cleaning. It is soft to touch.
- No printed writing, either inside or outside of the Fleurcup menstrual cup to further ensure easy and efficient cleaning.
- Non slip ridges along the stem and on the base of the Fleurcup to ensure that your fingers don't slip thanks to a good grip.
- A high capacity for each size to ensure maximum and long-lasting comfort. Fleurcup has been designed so that each size offers the highest capacity with the minimum dimensions.
- The air holes have been carefully designed to enable efficient cleaning.
- The stem is a single unit with no difficult to access areas, to ensure easy and efficient cleaning.
- A flat stem, easy to hold.
To keep the price low, Fleurcups do not
come with a pouch. You can always pair it with one of our optional cup pouches HERE.
Instructions for the
fleurcup can be found HERE
BECAUSE OF CHANGES TO THE WAY THAT FLEURS ARE SUPPLIED, IF I AM ABLE TO REORDER THESE, IT WILL ONLY BE ONCE THEY ALL SELL OUT. THERE COULD BE AS MUCH AS A 6-12 MONTH WAIT BETWEEN SHIPMENTS, SO IF I'M OUT OF
STOCK IN A PARTICULAR COLOUR, IT WON'T BE ARRIVING FOR SOME TIME. IF AT ALL.
|Available Options: |